Clinics & Services
We run a range of clinics; for an appointment or further details, please call our main surgery at Summerfield Primary Care Centre on 0121 4110362.
Thursday by appointment only at Cape Street
This clinic is run by the midwives. If you become pregnant, you will be given a “booking appointment” where the midwife will ask you a few questions and carry out some general heath checks. You will be seen regularly throughout your pregnancy either at Cape Street or at the local hospital or both.
Child Heath and Immunisation
Tuesday morning 09:00 to 11:00 - all new babies are invited.
10:00 to 12:00 - led by our team, this clinic offers advice and general health checks to patients diagnosed with diabetes.
10:00 to 11:30 - asthma suffers can drop in to this clinic for advice and support for out clinical team
Run by our smoking advisers, this clinic gives advice and support to patients trying to give up smoking.
We also provide the following “additional services”.
- Contraceptive services. (IUCD insertions are available at the Family Planning Clinic. Please ask for details.
- Travel immunisation
- Cervical screening
- Annual flu immunisation program for patients over 65 and with under lying health issues.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with heart disease
- Multidisciplinary Nurse Team (Support Worker for Older People) visit patients 65 years and over or needy ones to offer support and health advice if needed.